Positive Discipline Coach
Parenting starts at birth. The way we talk to our child and answering his needs, will help to build a self-confident, empathic and high self-esteem child in the future.
Wondering what is positive discipline?
- Is kind and firm at the same time (respectful and encouraging).
- Helps children feel a sense of belonging and significance (connection).
- Is effective long-term.
- Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character.
- Invites children to discover how capable they are and to use their power constructively.
- I will address your main concern, and give you positive discipline communication tools. “How to talk with your kids, so they listen and how to listen to them, so they talk.”
- The quality of relationship between you and the child has an impact on their academic and behavior outcomes in the future.
- I will help you to value your child’s emotions to build his self- esteem and self-confidence.
- Build strong bonding between you and your child.
Always remember that every positive thought and feeling you plant in a child is, a seed for shaping a better human being